Saturday, January 28, 2012

BAMBOO + BLOODSPORTS 4

Happy New Year Everyone! Yeah its late but i still can't get over of how great my new year has been so far. Last week, just had this very unexpected moment that I've been longing for some time now. I have a new Wacom Bamboo! I got it from a Wacom seminar conducted by KC Leong, speaker from Wacom Singapore, and the other pipz of Team Wacom Phil. I got the prize after the 3 who tried before me failed to answer the Qs. I really can't explain what i felt during the time they're giving me the tablet. Well you know it's not everyday we receive a prize right? Thank you DUAAD for organizing such great event. And of course thank God for this wonderful new year's gift!

BLOODSPORTS - 4. Action Figure Packaging

Crimson Daggers, by Dave Rapoza and Daniel Warren, is hosting a contest every two weeks. It's called Bloodsports. This is actually my first time participating and I'm hoping to do more for the next events.


The challenge was to design an Action Figure Package using the provided template and logos. The character must represent your chosen property, feel free to interpret them any way you like, we want you to have fun with this! If you want to include little additional text about what it can do all action packed like feel free. 





wip 1-3


Well that's it for now. Haven't done any digital artworks since last december. The holidays really killed me. Procastination at its best.

Crimson Daggers Bloodsports> http://crimsonbloodsports.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment